Thank you for your interest in our Behavior Technician
Attendant Care Autism Services is looking to grow our team! Our
Behavior Technicians work directly with our clients providing ABA
(Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy. ABA therapy is used to
increase language, communication, motor skills, social skills,
attention, and daily living skills in order to help increase
independence and quality of life for the individual's we serve. We
are currently offering services to individuals between the ages of
2 and 21 years of age. Full Job Description
Part-Time Positions Only
What does an ABA Behavior Technician (BT) Do?:
This role is a science-based practice that requires proper
protocols to be implemented by creating and repeating many learning
opportunities, called trials, and documenting the child's progress
and responses. Under proper supervision, prompting and positive
reinforcement is used to help the clients we work with to develop
skills that will help them to be as independent as possible doing
things throughout their lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 1:1 ABA Therapy in home, center and community based
- Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the
individualized treatment plan.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback from supervisors
regarding job performance.
- Take electronic data throughout the session while targeting
different skills related to social, play skills, communication
skills, and daily living skills (potty training, washing hands,
- Ensure documentation is completed on time and following
established ACAS procedures.
- Perform other relevant duties as necessary as assigned by the
Supervising Clinician and/or Manager of ABA Services.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work and therapy
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage multiple
tasks at one time.
After training week you will be scheduled Part time based on
your Availability and Clients' needs.
- High school or equivalent
- Proof of most recent completed diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for working with children with
- Reliable transportation and valid driver license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, physical and background
- Willingness to obtain CPR and First Aid Certification
- Understanding of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and challenging
- Working with children/adolescents preferred: 1 year
Candidates who are interested in/have experience in the
following fields are especially encouraged to apply: psychology,
sociology, counseling, behavioral sciences, social work, teaching,
education, child development, caregiving, babysitting, nannying,
Currently hiring in the following general areas: Macomb County,
St. Clair County, Genesee County, and Saginaw County. Location may
vary based on in-home or center based sessions. Our hours of
operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm.
Pay: From $15.00 per hour