Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Location: Fort Gratiot
Posted on: June 8, 2021
New Starting Wages!!
At MediLodge of Port Huron we are looking for compassionate
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) such as you, to join our team.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your career, so
if you are looking for a place where you feel valued, supported and
challenged, we invite you to apply.
While you are working hard to care for our residents and
positively impact their quality of life, let us take care of you
with competitive wages up to $21.50 per hour, a benefit package for
you and your family, paid vacation and sick time in addition to
opportunities to grow your career.
We love to teach, train and help you to become an even more
well-rounded nurse aide, whether you are a new to Long-term Care or
already have hands on experience. Our three unique units provide
ample opportunity to expand your clinical skills and knowledge,
whether you are passionate about Long-term Care, Short-term Acute
Care Rehabilitation or Alzheimer's/Dementia Specialty Care, we have
a place for you!
Our gorgeous, modern facility is beautifully situated in a
park-like setting with wildlife meandering the property. Stop by
for a visit or apply online!
We can't wait to meet you!
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Company 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products
Help us make a difference!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a CNA in the
state of employment.
- Experience: Six months experience in a long term care
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff.
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Sterling Heights , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Other , Fort Gratiot, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!