TSLC_Environmental Spprt Asst Villg_V10257
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Location: Fort Gratiot
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Environmental Support Assistant Housekeeping performs the
day-to-day activities of the Environmental Services Department in
accordance with current, federal, state and local standards,
guidelines and regulations governing our community to assure our
community is maintained in a clean, safe and comfortable
- Ensure assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe,
comfortable, sanitary and attractive manner. Ensure established
infection control and universal precautions practices are
maintained when performing environmental services procedures.
- Ensure adequate supplies are available and maintained in order
to perform daily tasks. Ensure equipment and supplies are cleaned
and properly stored at the end of the shift.
- Report extinguished light bulbs, exit lights, overhead lights,
fluorescent lights, room call lights, malfunctions, breakdowns,
etc. Change and install light bulbs as needed.
- Clean and polish the community including windows and mirrors,
walls and ceilings, furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating and
cooling units and floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet
- Floor care including stripping, waxing, buffing, vacuuming,
shampooing, deodorizing and disinfecting, etc., daily.
- Complete deep thorough clean of entire room as needed including
prior to admission or after discharge.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in long-term care or with the
geriatric population preferred.
- Must possess superior communication and customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to ongoing change and work in a fast-paced,
- Possesses interpersonal and relationship building skills to
work in a cross-functional team as well as the ability to work with
residents based on their cognitive ability.
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a high productivity
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Sterling Heights , TSLC_Environmental Spprt Asst Villg_V10257, Other , Fort Gratiot, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!