Utility/Cart Clerk- Part Time
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to
help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
As an entry-level team member, you will have the opportunity to
gain exposure to a variety of retail tasks related to additional
services provided by our store, product and customer service.
Meijer Courtesy Team Members enjoy interacting with people and know
what above and beyond' customer service means.
What You'll be Doing:
- Cart attendants will ferry shopping carts from outside the
store back to the store interior.
- Coordinating and collecting of the parking lot, lawn, and
inside store trash.
- Safely use snow removal equipment for properly removing
- Perishable and salvage returns.
- Basic store and restroom cleaning.
- Working with our service desk, store entrance, check lanes and
parking lot areas.
- Working with departments: Health and Beauty Care, Hardlines,
Fashion/Softlines, Pets, Hardware, Card and Party, Outdoor,
Seasonal and Floral.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Highly-organized with a keen sense for details.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Can handle lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending and
twisting while handling product or using various equipment.
- Ability to shine in a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Meijer, Sterling Heights , Utility/Cart Clerk- Part Time, Other , Lexington, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!